Notes on battery level:
- The average battery duration of a new OrCam MyEye is 60-90 minutes of continuous use. This is due to the MyEye’s small size which is required in order to sit properly on a glasses frame.
- Like any other electronic device the battery performance is affected over time.
If you feel that that battery is losing charge too quickly please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that you have updated your device to the latest software version
- Run the battery to 0%, then charge the device for at least 3 hours on the wall charger, using a different outlet.
Note: We recommend using only the original OrCam charger provided
Tips for best care of your the MyEye device battery:
- OrCam recommends only using the original OrCam charger..
- The OrCam MyEye charger supports 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- OrCam recommends charging your device at least once a month if you do not use your device frequently.
- Store and transport the device in a cool, dry place (32⁰F to 104⁰F (0⁰C to 40⁰C) and Relative Humidity of 5% to 90% and atmospheric pressure of 700hPa to 1060hPa)).