- Make sure you are charging the device correctly.
- If the device is still not responding try to isolate the issue:
- Try charging the device in a different wall outlet.
- Remove and clean the magnetic charger piece that is inserted into the micro USB inlet on the back of the MyEye.
- Replace the magnetic charger piece that is inserted into the micro USB inlet on the back of the MyEye with one of the spare magnetic charger pieces which came in the box with your MyEye.
- If the device is still not charging please submit a case to our support team:
- You can submit a case to our support team by clicking here: https://www.orcam.com/en/submit-a-case
Notes on Charging indicators:
- When the device is off it makes a distinct “beep” when connected to a charger and the LED lights go on.
- When the device is on it will announce: “charger connected/disconnected”