Please see the tutorial video on how to read with the OrCam Read below:
To read a single paragraph with the OrCam Read you can use the mouse pointer laser mode.
- While holding down the trigger button, point the laser a couple of lines below where you want the device to start reading from
- Release your finger from the trigger button and the device will take the picture of the text.
- You will hear a camera shutter sound as OrCam Read takes a picture of the text.
- OrCam Read will make several beeps as it processes the text.
- OrCam Read will then begin reading the text around 3 lines above from where the laser was pointed.
- Once it has read the text that you want it to read, you can stop the device reading by pressing on the trigger button once.