With Reading Navigation you can easily navigate any text while reading.
Please see the tutorial video below on how to use Reading Navigation on the OrCam MyEye:
- To pause or resume reading, double-tap the touch bar.
- To skip to the next sentence, swipe your finger forward along the touch bar, in the direction of the camera.
- To go back to the previous sentence, swipe your finger backward along the touch bar, in the direction of the speaker.
- To stop reading, touch the touch bar once or use the stop gesture. When OrCam MyEye is finished reading, it will make a chime sound.
The stop gesture can be used when you would like OrCam MyEye to stop reading or end a learning session.
- Extend your hand in front of your face with the back of your hand facing you and fingers pointing up.
- Hold your hand in place for 1-2 seconds. You will hear a low double beep and OrCam MyEye will stop reading or end a learning session
Note: The pausing and skipping Reading Navigation functions do not work while reading in Smart Reading mode.