You can change the System language (the language that the device talks to you in) and the reading language (the language that you want the device to read) on your OrCam device.
- To change the System or Reading language enter the settings menu.
- Once in the settings menu, navigate until you hear the device say "Language Settings Menu"
- Tap the touch bar to select
- Then select either "System Language Menu" or "Reading Language Menu"
- Swipe on the touch bar to scroll through the options and make the appropriate selection.
You may also set the reading language to "Automatic Detection". The device will then
automatically detect and read text in any of the installed languages.