Please see the tutorial video on how to use the settings menu on the OrCam Read below:
To get the video tutorial to play, click on the video image below.
Accessing the Settings Menu
There are three ways to access the settings menu:
- Rapidly double press the trigger button and after the long beep, say, 'Enter the User Menu'.
- If you have enabled "Hey OrCam" on your device, you can simply say: ""Hey OrCam, enter the User Menu"
Click here for instructions on how to enable the "Hey OrCam" feature.
- Press and hold down the long power button with your one hand, then press the ('+') or ('-') button with your other hand, and then release both buttons.
Navigating the Settings Menu
Once you are in the audio settings menu, listen carefully to the audio instructions.
- Pressing the trigger button confirms the selected option.
- Pressing the volume buttons browses through the options.
- Double-tapping the trigger button either sends the device back to the previous menu or exits the audio settings menu.
If you do not make a selection, the device will repeat the same message. If no action is made
before 30 seconds transpire, the device will automatically exit the audio settings menu.