Please see the tutorial video on how to access the Settings Menu on the OrCam MyEye.
To get the video tutorial to play, click on the video image below.
Accessing the Settings menu
The easiest way to access the settings menu on the OrCam MyEye is via voice commands.
- The voice command to enter the settings menu is: "Hey OrCam, Enter the User Menu"
- You can also double-tap on the touch bar and, after the long beep, say :"Enter the User Menu".
You can also access the settings menu manually by long pressing the power button, and at the same time swipe the touch bar and then release the power button.
Navigating the Settings Menu
Once you are in the audio settings menu, listen carefully to the audio instructions.
- Touching the touch bar confirms the selected option;
- Swiping along the touch bar browses through the options.
- Double-tapping the touch bar either sends the device back to the main menu or exits the audio settings menu.
If you do not make a selection, the device will repeat the same message. If no action is made
before 30 seconds transpire, the device will automatically exit the audio settings menu.